Google SEO Site Ranking
Getting noticed on Google isn’t that simple anymore, for those that don’t regularly read the Google algorithms for SEO, it could take forever to draw attention to your business or product.
A1 Computers has been following the Google rules long enough to know that it takes a dedicated team just to show up on page 1. If you currently have someone maintaining your SEO it’s important to know that it takes a spectrum of internet decision making to get the results your looking for.
We use all the tools the internet has to offer towards achieving your goal.
Google Isn’t Crazy
Google wants to see information that is written by humans for humans, original content not something you copied from someone else’s website or magazine and of course becoming a real asset to the internet by adding posts of products and information about what you do and have to offer.
Don’t expect to use “keywords” and get results, these days search engines like Google and others can see right through that and degrade your results.
Meta data counts
Details count “meta data” is a description of what your introducing to the internet in a language search engines can understand, so your front-end must be designed for humans, while your back-end must be designed for search engines. You have a phone, use it! Take pictures at work for geo-tagged SEO results. These are just a few tips about what A1 Computers can do for your businesses success with SEO
SEO Basic Checklist
- Title headers (H1, H2...etc)
- Content of any primary category has 1,500 minimum!
- If your using images, make sure to use "alt"
- Meta description to detail your content
- Internal links and outbound links to keep your visitors reading
- Build a forum or a blog, making your site an internet asset
- Location pages, pages that define the services available to specific locations
- Contribute on other websites to spread the word
- Why not post on social media while your at it